dinsdag 30 november 2010

PROJECT INTRODUCTION


Project title: Guestroom
Duration: half year, from January 2011
Place: for info please contact guestroomguestroom@gmail.com


Dear,

I would like to introduce you to my new project. I hope you can find some time to read my latter carefully and maybe at the end you will be willing to take part in this particular project.


Some time ago I felt stacked in my working space and I decided to move-on by changing it. 
I did not have much choice as I haven't got any savings or so; I had to stay at my home. So I moved, but not really far. I went down the stairs to the first level of my house which is basically the second floor in the building we are living in. 

The room is unused by the most of time during the year and only when we have a guest we offer her/him this space to stay in.

This time there will be no only one guest, either coming from far or not and willing to have some rest before she or he leaves again. 
This time I want to invite different people, at different time. "Just" to work here, or make a work - for here. 
"Just" to come and reflect on this very special room, its formal destination and its present meaning.

It is a space on the back of the house. Around 16m2 and about 2,80m high. From the east side there is a big window with a balcony door, and so during the day the room has nice light.



I wonder, how would you deal with this unusual situation? 

Where things like private and public are overlapping oneself. Where inside and outside almost do not exist.
FInally, where it is my working space, your working space and a place to come to visit and to see. 



I invite you to be my guest. 


Best wishes, 
Weronika Zielinska






artist atelier, sketch
2010



artist atelier, sketch
2010


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten